- What is for your to design clothes?
- At what age did you realize that you wanted to be a fashion designer and on what occasion?
I think I always wanted to be a fashion designer. The occasion to make my dream come true was just the beginning of the crisis in Greece. I took the risk with something I consider as an art and I did it.
- Who or what influences and inspires you?
Good friends and life itself with its constant twists.
- What is beauty to you?
It means personality, freedom and get along with yourself.
- What is your favorite material and color and what style do you love to recreate every season in any form?
The unstructured, polymorphic dresses are essential for all seasons and in all occasions. With the right accessories they can fit from morning till night. My favorite colors are emerald green and black in wightless fabrics that give movement to the garment and of course the image of the bohemian, bold woman who takes initiatives and lives life to the fullest.
- According to the fashion’s trend, which is the garment that every woman should have in her wardrobe for 2015-2016?
The Blazers dress- dynamism and feminity all in one.
- Who is your favorite fashion designer?
This time I study the architecture and strength of the works of Rei Kawakubo.
- What is the future of fashion in Greece with the difficulties we face?
In the country of the economic downturn, the Greek brand name is evaluated for its quality and make a big splash.
- A word or a feeling that you hate?
Defeatism, «it can’t be done»: words accompanied by immobility.
- In what era would you like to live?
Exactly where I live now. Never before have we had so many options and so much freedom to create. Whether we exploit it properly is another matter …
Editing: Eleftheria Vonaparti – Translated by: Gretel Athanasiou