- What is fashion for you, apart from your prime profession?
It’s my life, daily reality and my look at the world.
- Is there space for new fashion designers in Greece and what advice would you give to young people who want to deal with this specific subject?
There is place, but you just have to be very diligent to have results.
- Who or what influences and inspires you?
Everything! Immigrants, refugees, the sun … but also the tradition and the culture of people.
- If you could determine beauty what three characteristics would you give?
Light, what we feel and simplicity.
- What is your favorite outfit from the s/s 2016 collection?
Ethnic dungarees striped and polka dot.
- Who is your favorite fashion designer and which of his clothes would you like to have designed yourself?
Alexander McQueen. Many of his clothes not just one.
- What is your favorite material on fabric?
Industrial and ethnic.
- What is the Greek element in your creations (if any)?
Pleated and colors.
- What makes you feel proud of your work?
When I see people in the street wear my clothes
- A word about your next projects
You can see more of his creations on his site.
Editing: Eleftheria Vonaparti – Translated by: Gretel Athanasiou